Saturday, May 6, 2017

Upload Macros Enabled Excel Spread Sheet on One Drive Account

One of my blog viewer " Darren Branch" has asked me, how he can put/upload his Macro Enabled Excel Spread Sheet on to his One Drive Account.

 Asked Query:
"I would like to know how to put my Macros enabled excel spread sheet on to my one drive account"
  
Here is the step-by-step process to upload the Macro Enabled Excel Spread Sheet on to One Drive account.

Note: Click on the Image to ENLARGE it.
  1. Login to the One Drive Account, after login screen will looks like as shown below:

  2. Click on the Upload Button
  3. Click on the File option
  4. Browse the folder and choose the Macro-Enable Excel Spread Sheet and Click on Open button
  5. Your file is uploaded now
  6.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment